Foundation Online Portal Upgrade
Our long-awaited online portal upgrades will be taking place this month! The new system will make your giving even easier. We are also streamlining our grant process and will be implementing a new weekly grant deadline. Please see below for important dates to be mindful of.
- Sunday, June 13: Deadline to submit grant recommendations and any other payment requests from your Fund for processing before our system’s upgrade. Payments submitted by the deadline will be processed by Friday, June 18. Please note: payment requests submitted after this week’s deadline will be processed next month when our systems are up and running again.
- Starting Monday, June 14:
– The current portal will be down and you will not be able to log into your online account until the new portal launches.
– The option to make a gift via credit card through the Foundation’s website will also be disabled. The Foundation will be receiving gifts of ACH/wires, securities and checks during the entire system upgrade window.
-Should you wish to submit grant recommendations to your Fund representative starting June 14, please download this form and email it to Development@MiamiFoundation.org. Grants submitted during this time will be put into the queue for processing when the system is live.
- Week of July 5: You will receive a notification when the new portal is live.
- Friday, July 16: All payment requests submitted after the June 13 deadline will be processed.
- Monday, July 19: Moving forward, the grant payment deadline will be Friday close of business for processing by the following Friday. This is a change from the Tuesday noon deadline. We understand this change may affect your regular giving and we will do our best to try to accommodate your needs.
Should you have any questions, please contact your Fund representative directly or reach us at 305-371-2711.