Founder of BPOC
Ken O’Keefe is a private equity executive focused on the healthcare industry. In 1996 he co-founded BPOC, a private equity management firm that invests in middle-market buy-out transactions, recapitalizations, and growth platforms exclusively in healthcare. BPOC is currently investing from its sixth fund.
Ken is actively involved in several organizations and serves on various boards. He is passionate about social services and empowerment, healthcare and preserving Miami’s history. Ken lives in Miami, Florida and also resides part-time in Chicago, Illinois and Columbus, Indiana.
Ken received his B.A. in Economics from Northwestern University and his M.B.A. in Finance from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Civic and Charitable Boards
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Board of Trustees of Fairchild Tropical Garden
- Board of Trustees of Camillus Health Concern
- Board of Trustees of Marillac St. Vincent Family Services
- Board of Trustees of The Field Museum of Natural History
- Steering Committee of The Chicago Community Trust LGBT Fund
- Private Equity Council at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Board of Directors of Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ:JAZZ)
- Board of Directors of Cedar Recovery Centers, LLC