– National Association of The Bahamas is working with the Bahamas Consulate to collect relief supplies at drop-off locations in Miami-Dade and has opened a fund. Click here to see the locations and support the fund.
– Team Rubicon is sending a team to the Bahamas to provide food and water, increase accessibility for those providing relief to impacted communities and to keep access open to public evacuation centers and disaster shelters. Click here to donate.
– Catholic Relief Services the 76-year-old international humanitarian and relief organization, is on the ground in the Bahamas and working with its local partners to bring immediate assistance — food, emergency shelter, and safe water — to affected families as well as planning for longer-term rebuilding. Click here to donate.
– Pan American Development Foundation (PADF) is partnering with Royal Caribbean to support the recovery and reconstruction of Bahamian communities. Royal Caribbean will match donated funds up to $500,000. Click here to donate.
– The Smile Trust is recruiting volunteers, collecting supplies and accepting donations for the Bahamas following Hurricane Dorian. Click here to donate or contact Valencia Gunder at (786) 877-7836 for more information.
– The Taylor Moxey Foundation is raising funds for Martin Town Elementary School, located in the Grand Bahamas. Donations will go toward rebuilding the school devastated by Hurricane Dorian. Click here to donate.
– United Way of Miami-Dade has partnered with the Miami Herald, el Nuevo Herald and Univision 23 to activate Operation Helping Hands to support relief, recovery and rebuilding in the Bahamas. Click here donate.
– Outer Banks Community Foundation is providing relief to Dare County and Ocracoke, North Carolina. Proceeds will be used to provide emergency food, shelter, water, sanitation and more. Click here to donate.
– The Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties has opened a Bahamas Disaster Relief Fund to provide assistance for emergency food, shelter and other basic needs as well as long-term relief efforts. Click here to donate.
– Volunteer Florida will list resources for volunteers as the storm’s impact on the state continues to develop.
– Compassion International is seeking volunteers to assist with relief efforts.