15 Nov NOVEMBER NEWS – 24 HOURS OF GIVING STARTS AT MIDNIGHT!
Our city’s biggest giving event of the year, Give Miami Day, kicks off at midnight! You’ll have 24 hours to click, donate and invest in the causes you care about. Here’s how YOU can join the movement:
– Donate to a cause: Explore nearly 700 local nonprofits at givemiamiday.org.
– Open a Give Miami Day Fund: This makes it easier for you to give to your favorite nonprofits and eliminate credit card fees.
– Give to the Bonus Pool: The Miami Foundation and our partners, including Knight Foundation and The William R. Watts Foundation, will make a bonus gift for donations received between $25 and $10,000.
– Help nonprofits win prizes: Time your giving around prizes and match minutes, generously supported by Miami Marlins, Bank of America, Berkowitz Pollack Brant and Miami FC.
– Spread the movement: Follow along and share why you will give using #GiveMiamiDay.
To become a Give Miami Day partner or open a Fund, please email Rebecca Mandelman.
Also in this newsletter:
Nonprofits: take your cause center stage on Give Miami Day
Miami Fellows Class X begins with hands-on training and service